1. Who is your favourite leader in history, and why?
Jack Walsh, GE, because he had a clear vision of where he wanted to take an old, moribund business and he had a strategy, which be executed to perfection.
2. What’s the hardest leadership decision you’ve had to take, and why?
The hardest decisions always come when I have to accept that I have failed, and I have to move on
3. Who do you listen to, or read on leadership?
Patrick Lencionie. I love him!
4. What one thing would you do if you were president for a day?
Get an irrevocable decree or law privatising every government fuction except for security, planning and international relations.
5. What are you wildly passionate about in life?
Economic, political and social commentary. Find on twitter @Joe_Jackson_GH