- Who is your favourite leader in history, and why?
Mother Theresa, because she epitomized leadership through love and compassion.
- What do you think is the most important trait of a leader, and why?
Continuous Learning. Because as a leader, your ability to make up for the knowledge and skills that you don’t have are most critical to your success.
- What’s the greatest mistake a leader can make?
To stop listening, and effectively be isolated.
- Who do you listen to, or read on leadership?
John C. Maxwell
- What makes you fun to be with?
I have a great sense of humour and can lighten the mood in a room.